Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use or view our website.
- This website is owned by Mr Roddy Yang, an NLA Accredited Landlord.
- This website is intended for students who are seeking an accommodation in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Therefore, the website owner only authorises the viewing (or printing) of this website by the intended audience above.
- Any Un-Authorised use, viewing, or printing of webpage(s) in this website for any purpose other than what the 2nd clause stated above may result in legal action proceedings to be taken accordingly. To seek permission to use, view, reproduce, or print any webpage(s) in this website, please email us. Our email address is provided in the Homepage or Contact Us page.
- This website contains materials which are owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, logo and graphics. This website and all its materials are the intellectual property of the website owner and are protected by English Law. Any reproduction/printing of any material must be authorised in writing by the website owner.
- All materials reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are either acknowledged on the website or available to use by public.
- The content of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Although we always endeavour to provide information as accurate as possible, you acknowledge that all information and materials in this website may contain inaccuracies or errors. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other external websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. However, this does not mean that we endorse the website(s). We bear no responsibility for the content of the linked external website(s).
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by and should be read in accordance with the Law of England andWales.
WARNING: DO NOT View this website without reading these Terms & Conditions. By viewing this website, you are agreeing & complying to All the Terms & Conditions in it. If you do not understand it, you should seek advice from a Solicitor prior to viewing this website.
Please note that these Terms & Conditions are subject to change from time to time. It was last updated in May 2018.